Come and enjoy one of the beautiful terraces in the Plantagebuurt! The neighborhood is booming again, Welcome!
We asked our members / entrepreneurs in the area where a neighborhood lover like you can enjoy a snack and drink in the sun again in the coming weeks. We received so many great responses. All those entrepreneurs cannot wait to receive and pamper you as a guest.
So neighborhood lover; stroll through the neighborhood, grab such a lovely terrace and enjoy all the beauty in our nice neighborhood full of greenery, old & new, peace and bustle.
Here are a few tips, as from April 28th:
- At Hotel Arena you can already reserve a spot on the pleasant terrace at the park for a snack and a drink.
- The roof terrace of Zoku is of course an experience; look over the city while resting in the green oasis on the roof.
- On the Amstel you can enjoy the view from the Carré terrace on the waterfront.
- The Hortus terrace and the shop are open daily again, with a view of the (still closed) garden. Reservation on site or via 020 7025 405.
- The beautiful sunny terrace of De Tropen is also open again; tranquility, beautiful garden, delicious dishes and in the sun until the last minute!
- You can also hang out on the corner terrace at Bagels & Beans in the Roetersstraat with a bagel!
- Delicious Italian lunch on the terrace overlooking the canal at A Tavola.
Relax in the courtyard of Hermitage Amsterdam, where the terrace is open when the weather is nice.
The cultural institutions hope to reopen in May; we will keep you informed.