A good chance that you do not know Mijksenaar as a design agency, but that you encounter their solutions on a daily basis.
The designers of Mijksenaar, located at Anne Frankstraat 31, are engaged in wayfinding. As they state themselves: We specialize in wayfinding and with our designs we connect people with places they visit. Their designs have an impact on orientation, navigation and experience.
As mentioned, there is a good chance that you encounter Mijksenaar’s designs on a daily basis. Mijksenaar works (inter)nationally on large and small projects, and they also work(ed) in Amsterdam on the following projects:
- NS stations (Centraal, Amstel, Sloterdijk en Zuid)
- All bicycle parking garages in the city
- Various mobility hubs throughout the city (transfer points)
- The GVB (all metro stops)
- Royal Theater Carré, Hermitage, ARTIS and Grootte Museum, Jewish Cultureal Quarter, Tropenmuseum, National Maritime Museum, NEMO, Amsterdam Museum
- De Nederlandse Bank
- De Kalvertoren
- National Museum, Van Gogh Museum
- Tuinen van West (Gardens of West)
- The AMC
- Vrije Universiteit
- Booking.com headquarters
- Amsterdam Arena
- The offices of Edge
- …and many other projects.
Curious, or do you want to know more? Check out the renewed site, instagram account or just give us a call. You are always welcome for coffee or tea!
Mijksenaar, Anne Frankstraat 31