We have another monthly overview for you, with exhibitions, theater performances and other activities in the area. We have also listed a number of online activities.
Pay attention; all cultural institutions are closed at the moment; hopefully this will change in the course of May. For current information, check the website.
You can visit some institutions in the Plantagebuurt during test openings with a corona test beforehand. Check the website of the institution for more information and reservation.
- from April 17th 2021, East Indiaman Amsterdam anchored at National Maritime Museum
- May 4 th en 5th 2021, Remembrance program Open Jewish Houses, Jewish Cultural Quarter,
- May 6th until November 7th 2021, I love Banda, National Maritime Museum
- From May 12th 2021, online exhibition Overlooked, Museum of the Mind,
- from May 13 th until September 5th 2021, exhibition Care!, Luther Museum Amsterdam
- Until May 16th 2021, exhibition Angels of the Sea, National Maritime Museum
- Until May 30th 2021, exhibition work by Evelyn Taocheng Wang, Hermitage Amsterdam
- Until May 30th, exhibition Eli Content’s Droombos, Jewish Historical Museum
- Until June 6th 2021, exhibition Healing Power; Winti, Shamanism and Witchcraft, Tropenmuseum Amsterdam
- Until June 13th, exhibition Waterlooplein; the neighborhood inside out, Jewish Historical Museum
- Until July 30th 2021, exhibition Be Courageous, Resistance Museum Amsterdam
- until July 31th 2021, exhibition Tsars and Knights, Hermitage Amsterdam.
- until August 1th, 2021, installation and event program Are Jewish people white?, Jewish Historical Museum
- in 2021, ROBOT playground, THERE technology lab
- in 2021, Vulnerability and strength, online exhibition, Museum of the Mind
- in 2021 exhibition ‘For the Love of Art: Collectie Highlights’ and ‘Art Against the Flow, Museum of the Mind, Amsterdam