We have monthly overview for you, with exhibitions, theater performances and other activities in the Plantage area. We have also listed a number of online activities.
Pay attention; all cultural institutions will be closed at least until March 15, 2021. It is not yet clear whether this will change in March. Check the website of the institution for more information and possible reservation. It is not yet known whether some exhibitions will be extended.
- March 12 to August 1, 2021, installation and event program Are Jewish people white?, Jewish Historical Museum
- until March 28th 2021, exhibition Eli Content’s Droombos, Jewish Historical Museum
- until March 31 2021, Clipper Stad Amsterdam anchored at Het Scheepvaartmuseum
- until April 5th 2021, exhibition Angels of the Sea, Het Scheepvaartmuseum
- until April 5th 2021, exhibition Waterlooplein; the neighborhood inside out, Jewish Historical Museum
- Until June 6th 2021, exhibition Healing Power; Winti, Shamanism and Witchcraft, Tropenmuseum Amsterdam
- Until July 30th 2021, exhibition Be Courageous, Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam
- until July 31th 2021, exhibition Tsars and Knights, Hermitage Amsterdam.
- until 2021, ROBOT playground, THERE technology lab
- until 2021, Vulnerability and strength, online exhibition, Museum of the Mind
- Closing date unknown 2021, exhibitions ‘For the Love of Art: Collectie Highlights’ and ‘Art Against the Flow, Museum of the Mind, Amsterdam,
- Closing date unknown 2021, exhibition work by Evelyn Taocheng Wang, Hermitage Amsterdam
- Closing date unknown 2021, exhibition Churches & Slavery, Luther Museum Amsterdam
- Closing date unknown 2021, exhibition BALI – Behind the scenes, Tropenmuseum