So great that it is possible again; enjoying art and culture in De Plantage. The cultural institutions will be open to the public again from June 5th. They are almost literally in bloom this month! Go out in the area, there is so much beauty to see in De Plantage.
We have a monthly overview for you, with exhibitions, theater performances and other activities in the area. For up-to-date information and reservations, visit the website of the institution concerned.
- Until June 13th, exhibition Waterlooplein; the neighborhood inside out, Jewish Historical Museum
- June 18th until 20th, Day of Architecture, Arcam
- Until July 4th 2021, tentoonstelling ‘Yair Aa’, Outsider Art Galerie
- Until July 30th 2021, exhibition Be Courageous, Resistance Museum Amsterdam
- until July 31th 2021, exhibition Tsars and Knights, Hermitage Amsterdam.
- until August 1, 2021, installation and event program Are Jewish people white?, Jewish Historical Museum
- Until September 5th 2021, exhibition Care!, Luther Museum Amsterdam
- Until November 7th 2021, I love Banda, National Maritime Museum,
- Until November 28 th 2021, Gil & Moti; Forget & Remember, Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Closing date unknown, Hansken, Rembrandts Elephant, Museum Het Rembrandthuis
- Closing date unknown, Amsterdam port & city, National Maritime Museum
- Closing date unknown, Vulnerability and strength, online exhibition, Museum of the Mind
- Closing date unknown, exhibitions ‘For the Love of Art: Collectie Highlights’ and ‘Art Against the Flow, Museum of the Mind, Amsterdam
- Closing date unknown, online exhibition ‘Over het hoofd gezien’, Museum of the Mind
- Until June 6th 2022, exhibition Healing Power; Winti, Shamanism and Witchcraft, Tropenmuseum Amsterdam
- Until March 5th 2023, Gift, why?, Tropenmuseum
- Permanent, ROBOT playground, JetBrains Techlab