We have amonthly overview for you, with exhibitions, theater performances and other activities in the area. We have also listed a number of online activities.
Pay attention; all cultural institutions will be closed at least until April 15, 2021. It is not yet clear whether this will change in the course of April. Check the website of the institution for more information and possible reservations. It is not known whether some exhibitions will be extended; these are included with the end date unknown.
- from April 17th 2021, East Indiaman Amsterdam anchored at Het Scheepvaartmuseum
until May 2, 2021, exhibition Every person is an artist, Outsider Art Galerie
Until June 6th 2021, exhibition Healing Power; Winti, Shamanism and Witchcraft, Tropenmuseum Amsterdam
- Until July 30th 2021, exhibition Be Courageous, Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam
- until July 31th 2021, exhibition Tsars and Knights, Hermitage Amsterdam.
- until August 1, 2021, installation and event program Are Jewish people white?, Jewish Historical Museum
- until 2021, ROBOT playground, THERE technology lab
- until 2021, Vulnerability and strength, online exhibition, Museum of the Mind
- Closing date unknown, exhibitions ‘For the Love of Art: Collectie Highlights’ and ‘Art Against the Flow, Museum of the Mind, Amsterdam,
- Closing date unknown, exhibition work by Evelyn Taocheng Wang, Hermitage Amsterdam
- Closing date unknown, exhibition Churches & Slavery, Luther Museum Amsterdam
- Closing date unknown, exhibition BALI – Behind the scenes, Tropenmuseum
- Closing date unknown, exhibition Eli Content’s Droombos, Jewish Historical Museum
- Closing date unknown, exhibition Angels of the Sea, Het Scheepvaartmuseum
- Closing date unknown, exhibition Waterlooplein; the neighborhood inside out, Jewish Historical Museum