The National Maritime Museum is Museum of the Year, and we are celebrating this this summer holiday (8 July to 3 September)!
For families with children of all ages, there is plenty to do both inside and outside, on and around the jetties.
- 🎣 Go plastic fishing with Plastic Whale
- 🐋 Join Whale Yoga on the jetty
- ⚓ Come aboard the VOC ship, and much more!
- ✏️ Make colorful drawings about the story On the back of Bigi Kayman
- 🎧 Do the junior audio tour … and much more!
You can find the entire program here. (Note: the museum is also open on Mondays during the summer holidays!)
The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1